The Stratton Legacy

This is the story of my legacy family, the Stratton's. I hope you all enjoy!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

(Chapter One) - The College Years

Welcome! I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Mark Stratton. I am the founder of this Legacy. I am a Knowledge sim with a Lifetime Want to be a Media Magnate. My turn-ons are Black Hair and a Great Cook. My turn-offs are Zombiism. Here are my stats:

Sloppy/Neat: 5
Shy/Outgoing: 5
Lazy/Active: 6
Serious/Playful: 3
Grouchy/Nice: 6

I am totally and completely on my own. My parents were orphans who had no family of their own. They died when I was 16 in a car accident. Despite all of this, I graduated Isla Segundo High School with honors and decided I was going to make something of myself. But most important, I wanted a family. I wanted roots. I headed off to college, SSU (Sim State University for those not familiar) with nothing but hope. I was ready for whatever came my way.

I moved into a small dorm. I didn't want to live on my own (I had enough of that) but I wasn't ready for swarms of people either. Not to mention the fact I barely had $500 to my name.


I met a lot of nice people here. The first person I met was Shenene Taylor. We became fast friends. Despite her attraction to me (what can I see, I'm not too bad on the eyes) I just never felt sparks. She was more like the sister I never had than anything.
Armando Dalton - he was quite a character. Liked to play lots of practical jokes. Luckily for me I was never the butt of any of his jokes.
In between making friends (guess who became the "Big Man on Campus"?) I was also sure to make sure my academic life didn't suffer. I made sure I went to class, did my term papers (man, what a pain in the butt they were!) and completed my homework assignments. On top of all this I was pledging to Urele-Oresha-Cham Fraternity! Which I got into by the way.

It was all beginning to have an affect on me. I can barely keep my eyes open.

So I decided it was time to get some much needed rest. It's hard to take care of your needs when you are trying to juggle school and a social life, and be successful at both.

After I was renewed with some much needed rest I decided to check out the campus. "Broaden" my horizons, so to speak. Okay okay - I also wanted to find some of the SSU hotties. The girls in my dorm were nice but they just weren't much to look at. I'm trying to start a Legacy here people. I'd like my kids to at least have a fighting chance!

Right away I spotted her. Her name is Suzanne Taylor. She was beautiful. Not exactly what I'm normally attracted to, but hey, the heart doesn't always stick to the rules. She was nice and we seemed to have a lot in common. Later I would find out she was just as interested in knowledge and learning as I was.

We were inseperable. When we weren't together, we were on the phone. Talking about our likes...

...and our dislikes.



I knew she was going to be the woman I began this Legacy journey with.


***EDITOR'S NOTE*** (I had to give her a makeover - I just think this haircut is so cute!)

One night this blonde in pig tails came up behind me and cuffed me. She threw me in a limo and off we drove. I barely had time to blink, let alone wonder what the heck was happening. We pulled up to a swanky looking house. All of these people gathered on the lawn to greet me. Lo and behold Suzanne was among them. I had just been initiated into Landgrabb Secret Society... I probably wasn't supposed to mention that part though.


Finally the day came when I had completed my LAST exam. I was a college graduate. Summa Cum Laude, no less. I could not have been more proud of myself. I only wished my parents could have been here to see it.


I had a rockin graduation party, of course which was attended by Suzanne. I was ready to look to the future and all that would hold. I was anxious to propose to Suzi and get to working on our family!!! Isla Segundo Valley, here I come...












Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 20, 2007 3:20:00 AM, Blogger suzie sim said…

    Whee! Welcome Mark - to the world of Legacy! :) Black hair & a great cook? Boy, have I got a maid for you!lol!
    Thank you for passing on Shenene, I can see that mouth getting passed on for many generations. *nods* Congrats on making BMOC and the SS (shhhh!). And top grades too?! wow! You are off to a great start Mark! And best of luck to you & Suzanne - she's a cutey! :)

     
  • At Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:33:00 AM, Blogger HappySimmer10 said…

    Oh yes, that mouth on Shenene, wow! I have seen worse, but if I can avoid I'd prefer to do so! LOL Thanks for your comments, Suzie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home