The Stratton Legacy

This is the story of my legacy family, the Stratton's. I hope you all enjoy!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

(Chapter 11) Life Goes On

Here's our little bundle of joy, Aimee Stratton. Isn't she gorgeous?

And our other little bundle of joy, Amanda Stratton. Yes, we had twins. Guess I got the twin gene.


As usual in our household times go by rather quickly. In the blink of an eye it was time for the twins' birthday. Here I am holding Aimee.

This is Viola with Amanda.

Our sweet Aimee took after my side of the family. She's the spitting image!

Amanda takes after her beautiful Mommy. I know that everyone says this but we really do have the most beautiful children in the world!!!

Aren't they too sweet? I guess it's hard to tell that I'm a doting Daddy.

Don't get me wrong, we had our share of sleepless nights. Lots of crying and diapers. But it's so worth it. I'm beginning to see how my mother and father ended up with 5 kids.

Here we are celebrating Rebecca's birthday. I'm reminded of the day we adopted her and how much love and joy she has brought into our lives. I don't know what we would do without her.

My! Looks like I'll be grilling the boys she brings over. Look out fellas, nobody better mess with my first daughter!

Knowledge: LTW => Max Out 7 Skills S/N = 2 S/O =3 L/A =10 S/P =7 G/N = 10

Oddly enough, the twins and Rebecca share the same birthday. Here's Viola holding Aimee again and letting her blow out the candles.

Where does the time go? Make a special wish my sweet Amanda.


Yeah, I think it's official. My kids are exceptionally awesome! How I wish they could have known my mother and father. Life goes on I guess. My greatest hope is that I will live to see my own grandchildren.

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, January 27, 2008 2:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    woot!! Congrats on the twins! :D And a house full of girls?? lol - he'd better start saving his "whenever" phone minutes now! XD
    Wow - Aimee really does look just like her dad *blinks* But they're both so cute - and I can't get over Rebecca! Maddox's going to have to carry a big stick to beat the boys away! lol!

     
  • At Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool update! I love new babies, especially twins!

     
  • At Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:02:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great update! The twins are too cute for words, and Rebecca is very pretty! Can't wait to see the twins as teens!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home